Two random ideas

Geohawk2552

1. A stationary gauss turret emplacement as seen in the ONI Plaza level on Halo ODST. Maybe even make it detachable like a machine gun turret but nerf the Over poweredness by only giving say a dozen shots and less accuracy.

2. A Gears of war judgement style overrun mode. One team plays as humans and the other team starts as grunt then unlocks jackals, elites and hunters. Maybe even have multiple variations of each species with different weapons etc.And if they could work out controls then maybe even drones and engineers, why the hell not.

Just some ideas

• Like 1

The first one I definitely agree with. That would be awesome. Besides, people are making them in Forge anyway, so why not just have a regular stationary Gauss turret?

The second one not so much. You've got the right idea, but the Covenant can't really deliver the kind of effect that you're looking for. Why not instead something like Humans/Covenant vs Flood?

• Like 1

The first one I definitely agree with. That would be awesome. Besides, people are making them in Forge anyway, so why not just have a regular stationary Gauss turret?

The second one not so much. You've got the right idea, but the Covenant can't really deliver the kind of effect that you're looking for. Why not instead something like Humans/Covenant vs Flood?

Yeah, or maybe have different combinations of all three factions and people can pick the ones they like best. I just suggested covenant since they have a well known variation of classes.