leggendary campaign/spartan ops

kajun mulisha

hello all. im looking for people to complete the campaign and spartan ops on legendary, as well as playing war games. i like swat,snipers,and big team. i dont play much objective games because non of my friends play this and its hard to win/have fun with randoms with no mics.. if anybody wants to hit me up. gt is kajun mulisha. message me on live

its legendary, not leg-gendary lol. im actually glad i lost my mic because most players just want to smack talk like their da boss when there really not. plus getting insult for your name because its something you like. i had an older gt which i changed its name and boy oh boy, did that name get flooded with hate messages.

im working on spartan ops episode 6 on legendary. already beat the campaigin on legendary. losing interest in war games because of .... trust me, its very stupid and i made a "i dont get it..." topic

ok the title was a typo and i didnt see where to change it. so thanks but your spelling lessons arent needed. most important, if you are not replying to this thread to play, then nobody, especially me really cares that you lost interest in the game. i havent lost interest and i find this game alot of fun. im very sorry you have encountered the people on xbox live that talk alot of sh^t ( yes i know how to spell the real word mr. grammar) but it happens. i think playing team based games and playlist without a mic is both boring and retarded. thats just me though. but you have yourself a fantastic day anyway good buddy