What do YOU think will happen in Halo 5-6? NO SPOILERS

Jerry

Play through halo 4 campaign and spartan ops season 1 before reading, otherwise SPOILER ALERT!

Im just wondering what 343 will do next, they have made some drastic changes in the story. Removed cheifs armor, killied cortana, killied didact, destroyed reqium and turned Halsey against the UNSC. 

So what do YOU think will happen next, in the next season of spops or halo 5? Im asking you becaouse me myself have no idea...

Forerunner armor can be made to survive slip space travel I believe. If so, then the Didact more than likely survived as the only damage he sustained was from a pulse grenade.

For 5 I would like to see something like this:

• Arbiter asks UNSC for help because the Storm group is attacking Sanghelios
  • Chief and friends go to back them up
  • Surprise an army of Prometheans comes from no where and starts destroying everything
  • Chief witnesses the Didact return and kill the Arbiter
  • Halsey plots revenge
  • Chief tries to help Halsey instead of killing her
  • After finding out Halsey was just using him, Chief forces himself to kill Halsey
  • Chief is extra sad at the end of the game.

<p>

Forerunner armor can be made to survive slip space travel I believe. If so, then the Didact more than likely survived as the only damage he sustained was from a pulse grenade.

For 5 I would like to see something like this:

• Arbiter asks UNSC for help because the Storm group is attacking Sanghelios
  • Chief and friends go to back them up
  • Surprise an army of Prometheans comes from no where and starts destroying everything
  • Chief witnesses the Didact return and kill the Arbiter
  • Halsey plots revenge
  • Chief tries to help Halsey instead of killing her
  • After finding out Halsey was just using him, Chief forces himself to kill Halsey
  • Chief is extra sad at the end of the game.

Exactly what I was thinking! Awesome man!

ONI sends the Master Chief to kill Halsey, who has teamed up with Jul 'Mdama to get revenge on Palmer and the UNSC. The Arbiter is struggling to keep the Storm Covenant from taking Sanghelios. On a Forerunner installation manned by Prometheans guarding a sample Flood matter, the Chief finds out that Halsey knows how to retrieve Cortana from a site linked to the Librarian's key. He must choose from following orders--killing Halsey--or bringing back Cortana. Jul 'Mdama moves his fleet to take Sanghelios for the Storm, but his advance is stopped by Infinity, which--with the help of Forerunner technology found on Requiem--transports Master Chief onto the ship holding Halsey. She proposes a deal: let her escape, and she will bring back Cortana; if not, she will release the Flood from the installation. Chief chooses the first option, but the Cortana that Halsey brought back isn't the same--it downloads an advanced virus onto Infinity, crippling the ship. Halsey then goes to transport to Archive--a special place on the installation that contains all the knowledge of the Forerunners--but Chief gets pulled along with her. On the other end, Bornstellar Didact is waiting with an army of Promethean Warriors. In a desperate attempt to survive being destroyed completely, Halsey unleashes the Flood, knowing that it will unify her knowledge in the Gravemind. Arbiter, still on Sangehelios, manages to turn the Storm Covenant against Jul 'Mdama. Unfortunatey, Infinity is caught in the crossfire and is forced to abandon ship and jettison dozens of fireteams to the war-stricken surface of Sanghelios where the Prometheans await. Further chaos ensues...

There might be a couple of errors in here, but I think it's a pretty solid starting point.