Destiny's Trailer Music Sounds More Like Halo then Halo 4's Soundtrack

03gade

I know this has been discussed but I just want to make as big a point about it as possible cause honestly, this Halo 4 music is so not halo I just want to see it changed. Destiny's music thus far, has drums, has the orchestral overtures, its......halo. 343 either needs to find an understudy of marty's, clone him, or negotiate some wild contract with the guy because if halo 5's music ends up like halo 4's.....imma flip.

in other news, i'm really not that blown away by destiny so far, i don't see it being "the next halo" but i guess halo took till halo 2 to really kick off so we'll see, but this whole mmo fps or whatever it is doesn't look anything nearly as epic as halo, but then again halo took everyone by surprise.

ACTUALLY I JUST HAD AN AMAZING IDEA.....JOHN WILLIAMS. That would be BETTER than marty.

Err. Yes, very nice.

Halo 4, is not truly Halo, even if half of Bungie moved to creat 343. Yet i often wonder, if Halo Reach was ruined, because Bungie's attention was elsewhere, like Destiny.

Will Halo die painfully to Destiny, or some thing like Elder Scroll's Online.

One thing is for certain, Halo 4 lost something, i wonder where it went.

Let's see what Destiny has in store for us.

The Halo music, absent from Halo 4 is actually there, but you do not hear it till the Credit's. I have to agree, it take's away the Halo feel with out that music. Furthermore, the music is owned by Microsoft, and not Bungie/Marty.

• Like 1