MetaWolf1337

I am happy that 343 finally brough back team snipers which was a great game mode in itself... before 343 screwed it up with the "twist"... out of the oh say 15-20 matches I played of team "Snipers" every match was Shotty Snipers where players only ran shotguns and corner camped. ITS NO LONGER TEAM SNIPERS!!!!! why the heck would 343 add in shotguns to a SNIPER game varient? and if the reason is cause its what the players wanted well great 343 you just sold out like COD.... I play team snipers to SNIPE.... not be a corner noob with a shotgun... thats for COD...

• Like 1

I agree with you in a sense. I play team snipers for snipers now if only they made it rare (like every 15 matches you'll get it as an option maybe even more often) but nearly everyother time I don't like. (wish you didn't mention COD though.)

You're lucky I hardly get shotty snipes. I got less than 100 kills before its mastered haha only reason I try to get shotguns :P after that its just straight sniping for me. Never have I had a problem get a straight up snipers game that's for sure

Oh and would you rather play people hiding in corners with shotgun or hiding far away with snips where you hardly see their head but they clearly see you. Suck it up haha