Halo 2 Anniversary

Dr Fallen X

If 343 makes a Halo 2 anniversary they should make it based upon the style of ODST, a campaign and a Firefight. Dont skimp out on use like you did with CEA, if you plan on making a Halo 2 Anniversary, which every original Halo fan would want, please make it proper, add a multiplayer aspect that's not just co-op hell make the multiplayer Custom Games only instead of random or an online firefight that allows you to search for people/play with friends. Something that will keep us as YOUR community always going back to it after we finish the infamous campaign of Halo 2. We want a proper anniversary not just campaign. That's like making a burger without anything but the Bnus and beef, you got the main components but not what makes it delicious! Am I right or not!

• Like 1

I said no such thing as free roam so I domt know where you got that from, when I said base off of ODST I meant ad a firefight in the place of a the multiplayer seeing as how making the multiplayer would be a hassle, or just have custom games. And yes Ive played the game...multiple time.

I said no such thing as free roam so I domt know where you got that from, when I said base off of ODST I meant ad a firefight in the place of a the multiplayer seeing as how making the multiplayer would be a hassle, or just have custom games. And yes Ive played the game...multiple time.

Halo 2 wasn't so widely popular because of the campaign, it was popular because of online multiplayer and matchmaking experience. There are so many of us old Halo 2 players that would be infuriated if they didn't at least give us all the Halo 2 maps in Halo 4 or something (kinda like they did with CEA). If I could tell them how to make the game I'd basically tell them to make the mutiplayer the same as it was in the original and just update the games graphics and maybe give us a forge and a theater.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...