Spartan Ops: Episode 8: Majestic Rescue.

TheAncientGamer

I find the chapter quite interesting no doubt, good co-op gameplay and all but... I feel like the solo gameplay form was neglected during the testing. (assuming there was one)

I say this because in solo gameplay I find myself constantly annoyed by the fact that the spartan AI doesn't shoot the conduits (or generators or whatever they are), instead they constantly shoot at the artelary like no tomorrow. Now naturally I decided "hey if these guys are that bad at aiming, might aswell do the shooting myself."... but when I hop in the gunner seat the spartans drive me against walls, are unable to drive up small inclines without constantly going back and forth and driving me away from the mentioned conduits... and occasionally stopping and making me a sitting duck for the artelary.

Long story short I would like to know if anyone else is having this issue and, if so, is it a glitch or what?

(Before you type... I'm talking about the spartans constantly shooting the wrong thing... I already know the driving's been bad since Halo 3)