Community Map - Omission

Toby Bamforth

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to get a little feedback for my map, Omission.

This is the first truly quality map that I have made on Halo 4, I spent hours on it. Made a few on Reach but none of my friends are really Forgers so they were somewhat undermined.

I have some friends that really love it, it is designed for Halo 4 matchmaking and I can honestly say you will not be disappointed if you decide to take a look.

I'm really looking for feedback and ideas to make the map better, so if even some people could download it it would really be appreciated.

Name: Omission

Game-types: Slayer, Infinity Slayer, SWAT, CTF and KOTH

Best with: As many players possible.

Description: Symmetrical map set on a UNSC research base/laboratory that studies planetary rocks. Has some very cool aesthetics and play aspects to it, plenty of cover and a huge tactical element to it.

Gamertag: xTheGreyWolfx

Hope you guys enjoy :)

tfaeiotberbaaak2ai2ee2r.jpgtfaei4ybgrdaaak2ai2ee2r.jpgtfaei4wbubdaaak2ai2ee2r.jpgtfaei4vborcaaak2ai2ee2r.jpgtfaei4ubmbcaaak2ai2ee2r.jpg51024482.jpg33803716.jpgtfaei4rbkbbaaak2ai2ee2r.jpg58370445.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm not really a big fan of station corridor maps but this one caught my eye. Even though Its a simple way to do a map, its noticeable that you at least put quite some effort in pulling this off and you deserve respect for that (I like quite a lot the colouring of the blocks in each of the corners of the map). Maybe you could specify a bit more the amount of players that this map can hold. Just for when people playtest it.

But I think you definately have some talent so keep those maps coming! Stay awesome.