Problems Involving Halo 4

Loser #2

Most of us have seen that Halo 4 wasn't how it was expected to be.

It did have a few ups and downs. But does that make you wanna quit playing it?

Apparently so,the only thing I see you people posting is Halo 4 has problems,this and that.

Why don't you just enjoy what 343i made for us?

I mean sure there was a few mistakes in it but,everyone makes mistakes and learns from them.

So obviously Halo 5 and 6 will be better.

I mean I am very grateful about Halo 4,it's just a starter so stay in the game.

No use in quitting it when they are just getting started :D.

• Like 1

People are not always saying they are quitting, they say that the game has lost what made it great, it was very different from other FPS games and that is part of why it was loved. I view this as a new game with an old title, but unlike previous versions (H1-H3) it does not have the same appeal. It is a case of if I had to choose what to play (this or CoD) I might go either way.

People point out the negatives more than the positives, thats just nature, also having the name Halo it had big shoes to fill. What really annoys people is not so much the additions but the loss of some of the defining features of the game. Rather than add they replaced and when your additions are not seen as being as good as the things you removed then there is a backlash.

Truth is however that 343 have set the tone in relation to the direction they are taking the game and people are not so impressed, rare is it that a game series starts poorly and gets so much better. Now Halo 4 is a good game, not great but still good, and I enjoy playing it as most do. The thing that annoys me the most is that it was clearly released unfinished and since then we have only really heard empty promises, they are finishing the game instead of improving it. This has left fans disheartened and automatically gives them a negative outlook on the game.

All in all 343 did make a mess of things, not solely in the changes to the game but in picking deadlines over quality.. I can only hope this changes for the next one but who knows and will as many people spend 60 quid to find out?

i'm a sr84 i complain about some issues i have tried everything to enjoy halo for its my favorite fps of all time but nothing worked. I tried all the playlist and gamebattles. Its just not fun when theres some game breaking features that you can not even change in forge,custom. Its not a bad game but its not a great one either. This game to me is a game i can pick up play 1-2 games and not touch it for weeks and not think twice. i want 343 to be like bungie and cater to all groups of players and not cater to 1 type its annoying. But they are working on things so hopefully there is hope it will turn into a great game because its all there 343 just needs to realize that and be orginal and capitialize on How good they have it.

the only thing most people don't like about the new halo games, is they don't feel like the old halo 3 games and even before that.

people want an updated halo 3 in best graphics possible with a better ranking systen , no lag, and more maps.

i have asked so many people and they all just want halo to be like the classic halo 2 and halo 3 again.. halo 3 shouldn't be classed as a classic just yet, its like bungie let it die