Players wanted: My first custom map!

Hi, I'm new here. I know I should have posted in the introduction area (or something like that), but I'm in lack of time a bit. My cousin and me want to play our first custom map with others (we got many players on friend list but at least almost no one joins custom maps). Tomorrow we'll play all night long and so we wanted to play our first custom map against some people.

Like said, I would have posted in the introduction area or something, but we're in a hurry because I'm over night tomorrow at him and school is powering me out on other days. Anyone wants to play?

I don't know how some of you got time and how not...I thought we will finish the map finally (2 days work with tomorrow 2 1/2), we tested a lot and tomorrow the last changes will be made. We'll host between 11pm and 2am (GMT+1).

XBOX Live: cyberstrike007 (+ Guest)

Edited Map: Impact (Impact_E1)

Vehicles: Warthog (Normal), Ghost, Mongoose

Vehicle Setting: 2 of each on each side with standart spawn time (2 teams)

Weapons: Battle Rifle, DMR, Assault Rifle, Magnum, SAW, Sniper Rifle, Storm Rifle, Covenant Carbine, Energy Sword, Beam Rifle

Game Type: Infinity Showdown (600 Points)

Any Questions? We hope on many players :)

And I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to host an own lobby, I'm hardly new to this, usually I only join 8 vs 8 showdowns on standart maps... :/

to host a lobby, go to war games and instead of find match, the box next to it is custom game. select your gametype and map

that time is too late for me since im gmt -5

the specific options above are nice but i dont really know what kind of map i would be joining? a deathrace? a flood variant?

anyways, good luck with the game and also try messaging your recent players and ask your friends that are coming to message their recent players.

i know the feeling of no one coming to game night. i posted a topic yesterday called beta testers wanted! and so far no replies, so ill just post what kind of games would be tested. when i messaged the last 30 recent players, only 1 replied

Well, somehow we managed to do that like you said.

One or two people came then, don't remember names but we wrote them back that we will invite them.

At least, the map is kind of giant, therefore we searched a few players.

Game Type is written there, Infinity Showdown. Just a normal like you play 4v4 or 8v8 online on a random map.

This map is made for two teams but we decided first to put them as All vs All.

It's difficult to find people, you're right...it turned out as a little snap, there weren't many people to play.

If I get to manage some time in the next weeks again maybe we will host at another time.