Halo 5 single player progression system

finalbout662

Wouldnt be awesome to have some kind of rpg progression system in halo 5 like being able to gain xp from dead covis or prometheans and using that to leveling up master chief through skill mods, like being able to jump higher, taking less damage from grenades, dual weilding, ext. Or would it be to similar to something like crysis. Let me know what you people think!

I think this is a great idea! Or a system like far cry 3? I loved that, evolving and using new tricks. I thought that was really great! Change the formula up a little.

What if Master Chief gets powers like the didact? And by that i mean something like push enemies away or turn them against each other or put them on fire/freeze them, things like that (more like the bioshock system). Maybe a bad idea, but it would change things!

• Like 1

Looks good, would be intresting and more addictive with skills/ability spending (rpg)

But rumours say that 343 are making an halo mmo, which would be better with these ideas!

Sorry man, I just find this incredibly hard to believe. Can you link any legitimate articles or topics about this?

-Inversion