Quick Question

firepoker

Hello I am new here and I was wanting to ask something. I have noticed while playing online that some people can shoot you while they are facing the opposite way or simply just shooting straight up in the air when you are on the ground (They will not have the needler that follows the player either) and I was just curious if they have hacked the game to be able to do this? I know I have to have almost perfect aim to get a hit on someone and I'm not complaining at all I still get my fair share of kills, although I just had to get a new account but that is OK, but I don't believe this is fair to the players that like me have to get perfect aim and the other people can just shoot wildly wherever they want to and get a kill. So if anyone could chime in on this for me I would appreciate it.

THOMAS

Hey firepoker and welcome to the forum.

I'd say that it seems like you are watching them kill you during the killcam. One thing to note about that is that the killcam in Halo 4 is really bugged and doesn't accuratly portray what took place. You should be expecting a patch or a removal of this feature when the next title update for Halo 4 is released.

To answer your hacking question, there have been a few modders caught online that make their carbine shoot gauss warthog bullets. You can find numerous videos showing people modding online, good news is, they are all being caught.

Enjoy your time here!

-Inversion