FireFight as a DLC

KAZSTRIXS

Hi, I like firefight from halo reach and ODST. I also like Spartan Ops, but I miss fire fight. I was thinking that 343i could make firefight into a small dlc bundle, even if the fire fight maps are just multiplayer maps. Just some sort of firefight.

Kaz out.

Firefight would simply be too great of a change to the game to be a DLC download. it would have to come through a game extension disc, sort of like how odst was an extension of halo 3, or just come with halo 5.

Spartan Ops is sort of an expansion on Firefight without being a total copy. Rather genius, if I may say so, and its rather nice. Even with its own storyline, if not quite as apparent outside of the cut scenes.

I agree but 1 it has low replay value 2 you revisit same locations

I enjoy spartan ops story and the cut scenes are cool. Actually looking forward to them each week. But the gameplay is extremely boring compared to firefight. I only do each mission once and they almost always feel like a grind. In fire fight however i spent ours sniping elites just for fun. It sucks you cant get dubble, tripple, overkill and that stuff in ops. Made me feel good when i got a four bullet killtac in firefight. Not that it was hard i just like hearing the guy say it.