Help 343! Do all DLC's have 2 liscenses or not?

feihC

I have the LE but Map Packs and Specializations seem to only have liscense for gamertag only.....All DLC's for every game I own work for anyone on the console AND gamertag. I have the Family Gold Membership

Now since the release of crimson, it only works for my (Primary Account) and not everyone playing the console.....Why is that 343?

I dont really expect a reply from anyone at 343 as this problem has gone unanswered for some reason since Crimson release and you guys offer no one any avenue to contact you directly except these forums that you seem to ignore.

Im very disappointed in the Customer Support as there seems to be none. It would be nice however if you guys wouldnt ignore individual requests for help and information.

Thank you for your time

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Actually they do work for all on the console, I do not have a the DLC downloaded but my mates do and when I play on their consoles with them (under my own gamertag) I am able to play the DLC content. I am not sure what the issue is but even without the family Gold membership it should work for all accounts as long as the primary acc. is playing at the time.

Otherwise I guess they are playing when your acc. is not active in which case I do not think it will work for them and the Live membership is a microsoft product it has no baring on 343 products.

I had the DLC but found it poor so never bothered getting it after the free DL period (or should I say the lie to cover their arses period)

Try performing a license transfer on your console. It probably shouldn't need to be done, but give it a shot. It is very easy now, you can do it from the dashboard, I can't recall exactly how to do it and I can get to xbox.com at work (blocked). That worked for me, I can use the DLC on both accounts.