Weekly Challenge "Co-Op Dash" WalkThrough

Donut

nightfall speed run, everyone should know about this.

You'd be surprised how many people don't, I did it practically as soon as the weekly came up, must have got 10 messages from people saying its impossible you cheat/hacker/modder I just lol'd as I thought the same that everyone knew about the nightfall speedrun

Yeah, you gotta try and line up your getting out the vehicle animation with the crack in between the doors, can take a few attempts but for a challenge with a pay off like thats its worth gettin used to doin it, plus, the best thing is if you are in co-op, only 1 person needs to do it, anyone else will teleport to you afterwards lol

You'd be surprised how many people don't, I did it practically as soon as the weekly came up, must have got 10 messages from people saying its impossible you cheat/hacker/modder I just lol'd as I thought the same that everyone knew about the nightfall speedrun

I was in co-op campaign playing nightfall and all of the 3 other people knew how to.