NERDS ASSEMBLE!

Are you a nerd wanting to join a clan? You are in luck because I am Brockattack25 and I am putting a clan together.

• WE are not competitive. WE play for fun.
  • You do not have to change your gamertag.
  • All ages are admitted but will be reviewed.

If you are interested contact me at Gamertag: Brockattack25 and I contact will you back.

Bye.

really improtant. figure out the ranking structure before you have to many members other wise they might not respect you.

My clan is called the Darkenforcers this is the structure that we used to use. we are currently trying out a new structure.

each game we are in is called a division.

at the top you have a division leader. he is responable for communicating with the clan president and council(council is made up of all divisoin leaders, president vice president and creator)

under the divsion leader you have the branch directors. he communicates with divsion leader and branch leaders. asssist the branch leaders with any thing they might need help with. he is normally incharge of atleast two branch leaders. and sets up the agend and leads the weekly branch leader meeting

branch leaders are responsible for making sure that any news from branch director gets to squad leaders and that squad leadres are doing thier job.

squad leader is responsible for recruiting and making sure people stay active in the game.

public relations officer falls out side of the ranking structure, he makes sure that any problems that squad leaders and branch leaders can't handel get resolved. he is also suppost to set up events, clan battles/ branch battles, so that members don't get board.

a squad is made up of 9 people plus the squad leader. since a friends list has 100 spots a branch is made up of 10 squads.

squad leaders in game clan tag read DE10,20,30 and so on up to 90. members would be DE11,12,13,14 or 21 22 and so on.

reqular members don;t have to change their tag, but if the want to hold a leadership position they need to change it to show that they are more loyal.

having this post is a good thing! but you will not get enough members doing this alone. so try mass messaging your recent players list every 3rd or 4th game. you might get some mean messages just ignore those, and keep up the good work.

also when you send out your recruitment message make sure to include the requierments to be in message!

example must have a mic, must be 15 years old, must have k/d ratio of 1.5

it dose not matter what your requerments are just make sure that people know before they join.

when you get your clan set up message me if you want to do clan battles. events like that help both communities because the members will have an activity to participate in! thanks good luck!

• 2 months later...