Next on Stage: My First Thread!

Okay, so, before August last year, I found the Darksiders universe. I say universe, as the first game was the only one out but there was much to learn about number II. I got really excited by it, as I loved the concepts and gameplay. So I bought the first one on the XBL market and started my journey as War, a horseman of the apocalypse.

Absolutely loving the game, I quickly pre-ordered the equivalent of legendary edition, and got my awesome Death mask and other cool goodies. I completed the game a few times, maxed out all of them, basically played the heck out of it.

But there is one problem; it's very under appreciated! Sure, there are some who play it a lot, but most gamers I've ever known haven't heard of it! Guys, I urge you, go check it out. Even if you're not a fan of RPGs, just have a look, if it's not for you, don't worry, I'm not pressuring you. It's a really good game, and it deserves more support. Heck, some of the concept outrun even Halo! Well... Meh, I know that a lot of people don't really love the current Halo concepts anyway, but still, my point remains valid. The sheer amount of work that THQ put into the game (not to mention a certain famous marvel artist who designed virtually everything in Darksiders) is outstanding to me.

Sure, this could be because I am a budding games designer/developer, but there are so many games out there that aren't appreciated as much as they should be, and I would like to thank any of you who took the time to read all of this. Thank you.

Never actually played any of the two installments... but I heard that they are really fun. I'll see if by the end of this summer, I can take a look at this games. Thanks for bringing them out here.

If you do play any of them, I strongly advise making sure to play the first one or at least watch a playthrough of it, because some things are difficult to understand otherwise. The second one is probably the funniest, IMO.

I've played them both....and they freakin rule!!!

And epic universe with wonderful art and characters.....

Definatly a game i recommend to anyone/anypony

Nice one! /)

Geez, now I want to play them badly T___T

Yeah, you're missing out until you do! :D

• 2 months later...

Yes, both games are just brilliant. The graphics are beautiful. Graphic wise, they have both a cartoonish look, yet realistic  Gameplay is just as great, but the story line, takes the cake. I have never seen a game with such an awesome story line. Its my favorite story of all games that I have played. :)