Any xp tips? Also what you think about the new forge war games thing?

EpicBeaver

I need tips to get xp. I am lvl 41 now, and i REALLY want to get a specialization! Any tips?

Also, what do you think of the new forge map test in war games? I like it alot with all the forge stuff in a regular mode, but you dont have to build it! :P

Please respond. NEED level 50!

Well, try playing a game type that you're good at and keep playing just that until you reach LVL50, taking a break every now and then. Also, try beating challenges, they seem to give good exp. If not, you can always try finding spartan ops lobbies. Spartan ops offer pretty good exp.

• Like 1

Spartan ops is kind of boring. I dont want to do the match glitch with just sitting there it kills ur k/d. I am good at all modes. I just need to find a way to get xp. Anyone got mountain dew double xp codes? Ill be grateful!

Well, I get 9k xp per 8 minute Spartan Ops match using fast track... Consider it?

• Like 1

Pioneer was released to all players today so you're good on that.

The only real advice I can give is that XP gain is based partially on how high your score is, which in turn is only affected by how many medals you get, not your K/D. So sitting back and doing nothing for a full minute to avoid dying is going to give you less XP than rushing in and dying a few times but maybe earning some kills and additional medals. Really though the biggest chunk of XP is awarded simply for completing the match at all, so the bottom line is to just keep playing. That and buy some mountain dew I guess.

The rush it to get level 50! I NEED the perks! There not medicore! They are game changers!

Actually the rush will be to level 60, thats when you actually get the perk. And I'm 130, and over half of them I never ude. Mostly just wetworks. Pioneer I used a bit, but it's kinda pointless now. Rogue? not that good, Stalker? gives you a general area, doesen't last that long. wheelman, ok if you can convince someone to get in that rolling doublekill. Yea mostly you will find them taking a slot you could better use for something else.

Got it.

Go buy a bag of chips and a pop for double xp.

TO WALMART I GO!

Wow, just became a jackal! Now i need to get people to start hitting the like button! Im off to say some random insightful and humorous thing on posts i have no business being on! HA ZA!