Never Forget

PrometheanSigma

...and always remember.

I want to make this post to memorize those who are special in our hearts. I miss my grandmother to this day. She was an amazing woman who could make me laugh, who would play with me, who would be with me when I needed her most. I will never forget her, or the many pets I lost last year. I lost 4 dogs in the year of 2012. 2 of old age, one of respiratory issues, and one to cancer. If there is any pet or person you've lost and they impacted your life in every way, share your feelings here. I'll talk with if you if it's necessary, and I'm happy to be a good friend.

NEVER FORGET :good:

One last thing: a shoutout to Airman Ortiz, a friend of one of the good forumers. May he rest in peace :clap:

Plenty of them were. I have endured alot of loss in my life. But I just dont think that they would enjoy being on a game site, thats all. Although my cats might be ok with it. Hard to tell with cats.

I understand. I'm just open to anybody who would be more willing to share their feelings. I understand that you believe it is to personal to be posted and I respect that :)