Mark IV

Thor Rudbeck

Yeah? I remember when armor was a full suit. Not plates over spandex. It's a little lame... I miss the old armor too. Like CQB helmet, armor effects, and aesthetic ordinance on varying pieces. I liked Halo 3's armor better (albeit a little dated according to detail), and agree Halo Reach had the best.

I also don't like specific patterns on certain armors though the armor doesn't change. And there's not enough secondary color to really stand out either... I think that's a big part of the problem. It makes each piece so detailed that at first glance all the armor looks identical with only minor differences. Save for the ORBITAL chest piece that looks like a grenadier collar throwback.

Other than that, yeah...

• Like 1

Thanks, I don't think many look closer enough at Halo 4's armor; you can definitely remake the less scary Recon with proper attention.

Also the Engineer shoulders look like REALLY BIG Mark V shoulders.....

The Enforcer helmet is very clearly, Operator Classic from Reach

Scanner Helmet is very close to the Commando Helmet without it's device.

Defender is quite obviously JFO.

Classic Master Chief Combination:

Helmet: Recruit PRIME

Visor: Stalker

Torso: Air Assault

Shoulders: Engineer

Arms: Shifting

Legs: Recruit

Classic EVA:

Helmet: EVA

Visor: Legendary

Torso: Pioneer

Shoulders: Pathfinder

Arms: Mark VI

Legs: Mark VI

Classic CQB:

Helmet: Vanguard

Torso: Commando

Shoulders: Ranger

Arms: Mark VI

Legs: Mark VI

I miss the Halo Reach armor. The armor in this game just doesn't appeal to me. And the extra stuff to unlock is quite bland and boring. No real different between variations. The actually good looking armor is from Wetwork, Pathfinder, Stalker, War Master, Commando, and whatever armor you get for completing UNSC Loud out Mastery.