Just got the Halo 4 Xbox! (Also a few free codes:D)

Unease Peanut

I was at my local gamestore and I saw they had just one of these beauties left for €280,- And I just got paid and since I'm nearly 17 years old I do not have to pay any bills or so. BOUGHT IT! It looks freaking awesome! I really like the tansperant look (if that is even an english word...). And the in game FOTUS armour makes me look like a truly magnificent creature :D.

And toshare my happiness with you guys I'm giving away a few codes just for you! (or whoever reads this first)

Please let me know which item you claimed so I know they all have been used and please be nice for the other members and please take 1.

Halo 4 WARRIOR AMROUR BLUE AVATAR MALE:

QJPP7-QHDKQ-79PF2-KW7K2-CVGFZ

Halo 4 WARRIOR ARMOUR BLUE AVATAR FEMALE:

4RJGT-F63R7-PKVV4-RCW94-9CKMZ

Halo 4 UNCS LOGO T-SHIRT FEMALE (sorry used the male myself :)

JTQ79-22GHK-GJCYR-9T3MP-V747Z

And for the last I will save a female version of the FOTUS avatar armour female for a commenter. In order to get this code in you private messages just leave a comment with a reason and I will pick one I like :D Because why Shouldn't you be a unicorn?!

(NOTE: these are only avatar items and will not grant you anything in-game)

To Bad! Everything had been taken! But don't be sad! I still have a few codes up my sleeve!

Thanks for everyone not leaving a comment about which code they took by the way, it's not like I asked it politely or something...

• Like 1

congrats on the xbox i wish i got it but oh well i would love to have the fotus female no one would notice if my avatar switches genders lol i was gonna take the warrior male but it was taken and i didnt want the others its cool of u to do this btw