Report And Move On

SykoWolf

As of late i have seen a fair amount of trolls,spam bots and arguments that have obviously needed addressing. This is usually done straight away by mod's and such, however, there are those times when a mod MAY not be on, or they may be busy, this is where reporting comes in.

Its a simple idea really, someone being crude,nasty,rude and plain obnoxious, causing issues in the shoutbox or the forums, then report them, then they get handled by the appropriate people.

However this is not what i have seen in many instances, people get drawn into arguments and start fighting back with the person they have an issue with, sometimes throwing insults that can be even worse then what the person they are directed do have said.

I know that this is sometimes really hard, to avoid those fights, mainly due to the nature of trolls, even I have been drawn into fights, and thats why i believe that this is an issue that needs addressing.

So if i have anything to say on the matter it's this.....

Report them, move on, ignore them...this way we don't always have a shoutbox alight with a flame war, it keeps the site looking nice and friendly, instead of newer members opening up the site and walking straight into a storms of insults...

So please remember...Report And Move On

• Like 1