PSA: ***** Shooting.

Cortar

This is a PSA to everyone who runs the AR/Jet Pack combo (or really Anything/Jet Pack Combo). Jetting up in the air when fighting doesn't make it any more difficult to kill you, in fact, it makes it easier! When you do this, you can't dodge side to side and you are an easier target to others.

The jetpack should be used to make jumps you couldn't before. To sneak around bases in ways non jet packs users can't. So stop using it as a way for people to play "Spartan ***** Shooting!"

EDIT: Apparently the word ese kay ee ee tee, is banned.

The only time I use to kill someone is when I'm one shot and I'm hiding behind an object so I'll boost up to get a little jump on them or when they run behind an object and they're almost dead. Although boosting does somewhat make it harder to kill the person doing it. If the person is below them then while the person is in the air it's harder to hit their head because of their legs being in the way.

on the contrary, smart jet packing can save your life. say you and a teammate are turning a corner together. you jet pack up while he stays down, forcing the enemy to shoot 2 distant targets rather than 2 close targets. increasing both your chances of survivability

I've used it within the structures on harvest where the pillars divide the entrances. on those ramps going down, there's tall ceilings that stop then drop straight down. I've entered the room n jetpacked up into that corner where the enemy couldn't see me. then I dropped a grenade to greet em when they ran beneath me.

however, when used improperly it can impair you more than help. like kids who panic n just hold the button down til they run out of juice. it makes you stick out like a sore thumb, even to enemies across the map from you. but I think those kids are doing that because they've been foiled by somebody else using that same tactic. so really it's just like any aa in the sense that if used properly it CAN save your life

This is a PSA...

Nobody cares, particularly when the PSA is simply a rant about how people are playing the game wrong, according to "you".

Maybe instead of demeaning people who are trying to have fun, you could try rewording this as a diplomatic word of advice for novice players, to take or leave as they choose.

tl;dr

Don't be an a**. :)