In need of a clan

Not sure what type of clan you are looking for, but you are welcome to join us.

Operation: Zenith

We don't have any wild requirements except that you use the clan emblem with your choice of emblem background.(As long as it's steel)

We are mostly casual gamers and are pretty laid back. But we can get competitive though.

Feel free to check us out as well... "xFactor Gaming Community"

Some call us a community, others call us a clan, but any way you put it, we’re looking for mature gamers to join us. We are a fast-growing social group that likes to win, but we value having fun over everything else. We all have jobs, families and/or lives outside of xbox and understand that you do too. Many of us are on daily, and many (like myself) are only on for a few hours a week, but everyone is Fonzie. There are opportunities for those who enjoy competitive gaming, customs, and tons of laid back people who will pretty much play anything. We do hold our own tournaments and will occasionally play other clans as well.

We do have a few minor criteria if you would like to consider membership (and you can learn more on the site):

• Treat everyone with respect
  • Have a mic - we value communication during play
  • Don't rage when you lose
  • Participate in our forums so we can get to know you (we're very social)
  • Don't make fun of my driving skills (optional)
  • Accept invites to gaming parties regularly when you're on XBL

Feel free to stop by, check out our forums, send FR’s and apply for membership… we want to make sure you are the right fit for our community just as much as you need to feel like we’re the right fit for you. Hope to see you soon!

http://www.xfactor-gaming.com

Need a solid clan to roll with? A clan where you don't have to change your name to join?

The 105th ODST's are a very organized clan, and started out along with the original release of Halo: Combat Evolved. We have a militaristic ranking structure, and a merit system to track promotion progress. We have over 100 members, and are still growing steadily. We have our own forums very much like this one, where the 105th community can talk to each other and ask questions. We have a dress code, but there are a few options to choose from, so every ODST can be somewhat unique. We have community nights every friday, along with bootcamp for new recruits. We are also currently undefeated against KSI, Demon Fire, TBU, WOS, and Spartan Project.

If you are interested in joining, message me for more questions, or sign up here: http://www.helljumper.net/

If you are signing up, don't forget to put my gamertag: Furi0usGeorgeX, in the field where it asks who recruited you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, I see that your looking for a clan to join. Try joining us, HG (Hyped Gaming) Hyped Gaming Is a Competitive Organized gaming community good for all age groups, We like to have fun on xbox live and Hyped Gaming's plan is to create a great online gaming experience for Players Looking for nice people to play with. We have inner clan matches and outer clan matches. We also do events within the clan like practices, fun night, etc. Hyped Gaming was Started June of 2010 and its still thriving with Active Members today. Hyped Gaming Does have a community Ranking System to people who is interested in Leadership, and one day Will be able to be apart of our Unique Staff.

If your interested, message me on Xbox live: I PnOy JoShUa I

Im currently SR100 and have a 2.0 K/D.

I'm currently ranked Captain for Alpha Squad in our Division and is looking for good players. Would be good if you join my squad.

Started in 2009, Instant Death Squad (IDS) is an XBOX 360 Gaming Clan with members from around the world. IDS is Currently Ranked the #23rd Top Gaming Clan on Xbox 360 by the Enjin Gaming Network, and the #4 Top Gaming clan by Top 100 Clans! and our mission is to provide an engaging and competitive environment for gamers of all ages and abilities.

We are mainly a CoD , HALO & Battlefield Clan, , and we are looking for more Halo players to add to our ranks.

What you can expect from IDS:

- Both casual & competitive players of the Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, and FIFA Series

- A professional website and forum facility.

- Organized clan structure, and clan ranks updated monthly.

- Active COD: Elite Founder Clan

- Active Competitive teams on GB and other tournaments

- Clanmates who are fun to play with, and place the team above themselves

- Clanmates who are mature and treat all other players with respect

- And most of all, Clanmates who want to have a fun time!

To become a full member all we ask is that you:

- Are active on XBL and our website for the required 2 week trial and thereafter.

- Be at LEAST 18 years of age. (We will make exceptions for mature people 17 & up)

Register and Apply at our Website: www.instantdeathsquad.net