Halo 5 Assassinantions, Firefight 3.0, and Anarchy Mode!

VinWarrior

So.... I'll start out with the Halo 5 Assassinations.

Assassination 1: Player 1 throws player 2 down, player 1 grabs player 2's neck slitting his throat with his knife and killing him.

Assassination 2: Player 1 holds player 2 by the head, then player 1 suffocates player 2 and moves his body two steps back laying him on his side.

Assassination 3: Player 1 topples player 2 clipping his arm with the knife, as player 2 tries to get up player 1 grabs him by the head and stabs him in the chest.

Assault Rifle Assassination: Player 1 brings the assault rifle in front of player 2 and suffocates him, as he falls to the floor.

Magnum Assassination: Player 1 swipes player 2's legs knocking him to the floor, as player 2 attempts to get up player 1 gets on top of player 2 and shoots him in the head.

Battle Rifle Assassination: As player 1 punches player 2 in the head with the BR he Impales the BR inside is stomach before firing and killing him.

DMR Assassination: Player 2 turns around to player 1 as player 1 grabs the DMR by the front and punches player 2 in the head with it.

Shotgun Assassination: Player 1 cuts player 2's arm off then shotguns him in the back , crouching down and flipping the body over.

Sniper Assassination: Player 1 shoots player 2 in the leg with a magnum, then charges in with a sniper, impaling player 2 in the chest, then pulling the sniper out.

Sticky Detonator Assassination: Player 1 punches player 2 as player 2 stumbles backward, player 1 pulls out his stick detonator and shoots player 2 in the face as player 2 falls and blows up.

Railgun Assassination: Player 1 runs at player 2 and brings him to the floor, he then grabs the Railgun and hits player 2 in the face twice with it.

Machine Gun Assassination: Player 1 hits player 2 to the floor with the MG and then slams it at his body killing player 2.

-----You can not assassinate with the Rocket or Laser, I will save the covenant weapon assassinations for later ;) and now, to let you know you can fight back non-weapon assassinations in halo 5. And now Firefight 3.0

New Features.

A forge-like feel, place enemy spawns and set enemy objectives, for example, an Elite Warrior to go to a Shade.

Place features on your environments, traps, generators, houses, camps, etc.

Now implement MP objectives into firefight, such as KOTH and CTF!

Set enemy squads, eg one elite minor and 3 grunt imperials.

Call in your ordnance in Firefight now!

Now you can play with up to six people!

New Objective Based Modes such as Zealot, killing a high value target, and Survivalist, blue team vs red team while surviving against covenant or prometheans.

-----And time for a very special mode I invented, I call it Anarchy!

Description: Play as covenant or promethean forces to fight humans for an extremely valuable artifact, each level includes a new area and new forces, and use The Forges Tokens to buy new upgrades and creatures. Even use vehicles and fight in space!

post-26953-0-47555000-1357507626.jpg

• Like 1

So.... I'll start out with the Halo 5 Assassinations.

Assassination 1: Player 1 throws player 2 down, player 1 grabs player 2's neck slitting his throat with his knife and killing him.

Assassination 2: Player 1 holds player 2 by the head, then player 1 suffocates player 2 and moves his body two steps back laying him on his side.

Assassination 3: Player 1 topples player 2 clipping his arm with the knife, as player 2 tries to get up player 1 grabs him by the head and stabs him in the chest.

Assault Rifle Assassination: Player 1 brings the assault rifle in front of player 2 and suffocates him, as he falls to the floor.

Magnum Assassination: Player 1 swipes player 2's legs knocking him to the floor, as player 2 attempts to get up player 1 gets on top of player 2 and shoots him in the head.

Battle Rifle Assassination: As player 1 punches player 2 in the head with the BR he Impales the BR inside is stomach before firing and killing him.

DMR Assassination: Player 2 turns around to player 1 as player 1 grabs the DMR by the front and punches player 2 in the head with it.

Shotgun Assassination: Player 1 cuts player 2's arm off then shotguns him in the back , crouching down and flipping the body over.

Sniper Assassination: Player 1 shoots player 2 in the leg with a magnum, then charges in with a sniper, impaling player 2 in the chest, then pulling the sniper out.

Sticky Detonator Assassination: Player 1 punches player 2 as player 2 stumbles backward, player 1 pulls out his stick detonator and shoots player 2 in the face as player 2 falls and blows up.

Railgun Assassination: Player 1 runs at player 2 and brings him to the floor, he then grabs the Railgun and hits player 2 in the face twice with it.

Machine Gun Assassination: Player 1 hits player 2 to the floor with the MG and then slams it at his body killing player 2.

-----You can not assassinate with the Rocket or Laser, I will save the covenant weapon assassinations for later ;) and now, to let you know you can fight back non-weapon assassinations in halo 5. And now Firefight 3.0

New Features.

A forge-like feel, place enemy spawns and set enemy objectives, for example, an Elite Warrior to go to a Shade.

Place features on your environments, traps, generators, houses, camps, etc.

Now implement MP objectives into firefight, such as KOTH and CTF!

Set enemy squads, eg one elite minor and 3 grunt imperials.

Call in your ordnance in Firefight now!

Now you can play with up to six people!

New Objective Based Modes such as Zealot, killing a high value target, and Survivalist, blue team vs red team while surviving against covenant or prometheans.

-----And time for a very special mode I invented, I call it Anarchy!

Description: Play as covenant or promethean forces to fight humans for an extremely valuable artifact, each level includes a new area and new forces, and use The Forges Tokens to buy new upgrades and creatures. Even use vehicles and fight in space!

post-26953-0-47555000-1357507626.jpg

im not trying to be a butthole or anything but some of your assassinations dont make sense, or tatke what to much time. but i aggree with yourforge and firefight recommendations