Wanna be in one of MLG top teams?

Juless

My team of 4 needs more players. Were looking for a active, very competitive player. We do tournaments in gamebattle and play against only the best in halo. My team so far Has lost zero games. We give out microsoft points and we dont make u change ur gamertag. We only ask u to change ur emblem at the time of the battle but after that u could change it to yours. We do require u to have a mic and have 1.5 k/d or above. (me and my team leader will review ur 1v1) ->If you dont, u must beat me in a 1v1 to get accepted. We only accept very good players because we only face the best. Age is not a problem but u must be mature and no trash talk. You will be kicked if there is any trash tlk from u. We are a respectful team. We train weekly and new members are always welcomed. You will train n be taught by semi-pros. Tactics and learn our call outs. I need players within the next few days. This post is put on the night of friday january 4. And openings will close sunday night. If you want more information message me on my gt- xxsweetjulesxx

Also if u know anyone that is very good but has no read this post could u please show them or pass this information to them. Thank you : )

• 2 weeks later...

K/D doesn't matter in MLG. It can tell people many things. It can tell people you camp if you have good K/D.

People i know who have a 2-3 k/d play matchmaking when they are doing good and immediatly quit when the game isn't in their favor. It is very unlikely that you will find someone who has a genuine k/d of over 2. The best players i know don't have a k/d that reflects their ability, in turn being underestimated by everyone they play. thats all :))

• 3 weeks later...