Need help stuck on SR70

XPGShamz

Hey guys i need help i have reached SR70 but after that i don't seem to rank up any further. It says iv unlocked wheelman specialization but when i go to select it, its not there also my experience bar has gone so after i have played a game i do not get any exp. can someone please tell me whats wrong and what can i do to solve this problem. thank you.

Hey guys i need help i have reached SR70 but after that i don't seem to rank up any further. It says iv unlocked wheelman specialization but when i go to select it, its not there also my experience bar has gone so after i have played a game i do not get any exp. can someone please tell me whats wrong and what can i do to solve this problem. thank you.

Wheelman isn't a specialization. It's a perk in either the Tactical Package or Support Upgrade section (I don't know which one exactly) of your loadouts. You get Wheelman by reaching tenth level in the Operator specialization.

Unfortunately, the only way to get the other six specializations is by having the Limited Edition of Halo 4, or by having played Halo 4 online before November 20th. Other than that you'll have to wait until 343i releases them for everyone at a later date, or buy a code from someone on ebay.

• Like 1

Wheelman isn't a specialization. It's a perk in either the Tactical Package or Support Upgrade section (I don't know which one exactly) of your loadouts. You get Wheelman by reaching tenth level in the Operator specialization.

Unfortunately, the only way to get the other six specializations is by having the Limited Edition of Halo 4, or by having played Halo 4 online before November 20th. Other than that you'll have to wait until 343i releases them for everyone at a later date, or buy a code from someone on ebay.

thanks buddy :thumbsup:

sorry but would you mind given me a link to for those codes please

hey, this is Falco here.

a member of Star Fox Team.

the problem is, spec codes are not allowed in UK, you'd have to wait for 343i to release a patch somewhere later in this early january the patch does is:

Activate the Spec levels

Activate complete Search Fileshare system and other things that might come with it.

the problem is, spec codes are not allowed in UK, you'd have to wait for 343i to release a patch somewhere later

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That sucks.

early january the patch does is:

Activate the Spec levels

Activate complete Search Fileshare system and other things that might come with it.

Have they actually confirmed anything about this update? I haven't head anything. Could someone provide a link to an official statement, please?