Halo O.D.S.T, custom single player series for Halo Custom Edition

TheHiralis

DISCLAIMER: This is not associated with 343i, Microsoft Games Studios, or Microsoft in any way, exception being the use of the Halo Custom Edition engine and assets. Not part of the Halo story.

Hello all, I'm Hiralis and I'm representing HPMT and I am showing off the O.D.S.T series. The video quality may not be amazing, but it's there.

Gameplay Teaser 1 by M16 Assault

Fun with Grunts :o

The ODST series follows ODST Hawthorne of the White Horse regiment. After a covenant attack on an orbital facility around Installation02, you and your squad drop onto the ring in an attempt to survive. Regroup with the rest of Alpha squad, find the director, and take the fight to the covenant and kick them off the Halo Ring with the help of The Perilous Expedition, a prototype, new Hiroshima Class Frigate.

This custom singleplayer series is a 4 levels series that introduces the Halo Custom Edition engine into a new world, very similar to Project Lurmoia, but shows off the beauty and aesthetics in the Halo CE engine, without the implementation of Open Sauce, a GFX add on that increases Halo CE's graphics engine to one that looks like a current gen title. Each level is named respectively, 1 Orbital, 2 Drop, 3 Shock, and 4 Troopers.

Enough words, time for pics :D

haloce2012-12-3022-51-28-53_zpsad777c8b.jpg

haloce2012-12-3022-51-43-89_zps5a0fcd90.jpg

haloce2012-12-3023-03-50-02_zpsea8c8b9a.jpg

haloce2012-12-3022-53-34-16_zps48afacf9.jpg

Meet the squad

Hawthorne:

jrsp5u.jpg

Matthews:

kcigww.jpg

Schulz:

rhofwn.jpg

Waters:

qs9rae.jpg

Sarge:

oa93yd.jpg

Malarkey:

r8vzis.jpg

Smith:

34e5oc7.jpg

Enjoy looking, crit please :)

If anyone is willing to voice act, email me any, or all, of these lines at [email protected]

I'm open to any approach on these lines:

Sarge: Alright Helljumpers, get set for hard drop. We hit the launch as soon as I'm in the pod, so you better be in before I am. The covenant are attacking the facility, they're neutralized our defenses meaning we have to take this to the ground. Hawthorne, take point. Smith, Waters, take the flanks, Schulz, take the rear, everyone else, with me. Malarkey, Matthews, get rid of those rifles and use a battle rifle. There's no use for those things on this station, too cramped. Boots on and jump into hell boys!

Helljumpers: Hoo-rah

~ ~ ~ ~

Smith: Lucky ********, they get all the fun.

Malarkey: Hey, I'd rather be on a ground game than a space battle any time.

Smith: Good point.

~ ~ ~ ~

DIrector: Attention all hands, the covenant are attacking. All essential personel, head to evac shuttles. ODST squads November through Zulu, cover each evac shuttle bay from the Covenant.

~ ~ ~ ~

Scientist: It's nothing like I've ever seen! I'm amazed at this technology.

If you're willing to help out, email me and I'll see if there's anything for you to do :D

~Hiralis

P.S. Originally posted here.