AA's should be pickups!

Decree117

It is a simple solution to make this game fun. Get rid of loadouts and make certain aa's on certain maps pickups, like camo and overshield used to be.

This would make reach a lot less chaotic and random. Remember when halo 2 online was basically about player skill and team work? Now you just have super heroes sprinting around the map haha.

ok AA's have been pick-ups in past halo games that where some of the best fps games out there and ive played a lot of fps titles but cant we have change in halo whats so wrong with a player be able to chose his AA with-out it being a stupid race 2 the pick-up i think the reach option is more new player friendly. dont get me wrong halo 2 was my favorite but reach dont get the downgrade in my overall rating cause of AA's being selectable

halo 2 had super jumpers that kicked your ass from outside the map. and i dont think they would be great as pick-ups.

What's do super jumpers have to do with AAs as pickups? Super jumps were glitches in the game. I'm not hating I just want to understand what you mean.