Save Competitive HALO!!!

a22en

Hello 343 and all who read this. I'm a 23 year old gamer from michigan and have been playing competitively since halo 1. I have recently heard that MLG is having issues picking up halo because of disagreements or license issues with Microsoft. Now I don't have any real idea what the problem or exact situation is, but what I do know is that I love this game dearly and want to see it flourish. I don't know what I can do to help it succeed other than voice my opinion. Proffesional Halo has been gone for over a year and I want to see it back! In Halo's prime it was the most popular console game ever and also the most successful console Esport we've ever seen. So let's make this happen! Let's bring Halo back and let the community compete for that top spot again! If your like me and agree Halo needs a revival post in this forum and voice your opinion so the people with power can see it.

Get behind Halo and give us a league we can broadcast and show off the peak of our game. Let kids across the nation compete at what they want again!!!

Not a particularly big fan of MLG or any competitive gaming playlist but I wish you good luck in your efforts friend!

Also this may not be the most effective area to voice your opinion in. I would go to the Halo Waypoint forums. I've heard those are the official forums for suggesting changes.