Episode Playlist? Staying Together?

P4Nch0theD0G

So, yes, I'm new to this, only played today for the first time, and I have a few questions. If someone might be kind enough to answer, I'd very much appreciate it.

First, is there a way to play a whole episode - all chapters from the one you started with onward - in matchmaking without having to find a new match after every chapter?

And is there some option (somewhere) so the people I just played with stay together, like remain in the same lobby, to then choose the next chapter to play (or, if there is a "Full Episode" Playlist, automatically get loaded into the next chapter)?

I played through 4 chapters via matchmaking, and felt surprised I couldn't figure out how to do these two things. It's quite annoying, really. Just when you got used to someone's playstyle, the chapter is over, and they're gone. Similarly, I wanted to play the episode as a whole, preferably with the same people, but after every single chapter I had to find a new match and new people. I already had a match with people...

• 3 weeks later...