LiQuid BioniX's Ultra Hyper New Years Giveaway Turbo EX Delta Edition

LiQuid BioniX

In order to ring in the new year correctly, I have decided to do a end of the year giveaway! I've got a few different things to give away. They are:

God of War: Ascension Beta Key (PC)

The Binding of Isaac (Steam key i.e. only for PC),

14 day Xbox Live trial,

12 games of Double XP for Halo 4

If you want to donate something to the contest, please PM me. Also, keep checking back as the prizes may be updated as more become available and you might want to change your requests.

Ok, so as soon as this post goes up, the contest is live, and will continue until December 30th at 8 A.M. US Central time. All you need to do in order to enter is to tell me in order of most to least, which things you would like, and also tell me what your favorite moment of the year in the forums was and/or your best moment in Halo 4.

So here we go! Let the nostalgia begin.

• Like 2

Favorite moment in the forums: Probably the point when I realized I'd rather discuss Halo 4 here than on Halowaypoint.

I was angry at first when I realized these weren't the official forums (I DO come to complain, if I didn't have any problems I'd be playing more instead, but complaining only makes sense when you believe it can make a difference, which is less likely on a community forum), but then I went over there and saw what a wreck it was and how people ONLY complained and didn't calm down enough to really discuss things. I realized I'd rather talk things over with fans here. I still post there occasionally, and I plan to eventually make some well-organized arguments there, but I'll organize those arguments here. This is a better environment for productive and friendly discussion, which is the real draw of a forum of any kind.

Favorite moment in Halo 4: Laughing so hard that I could barely talk after my team and I - all of whom were using Promethean Vision - toyed with and eventually massacred a camper. To me the funniest part was that he didn't think we could see him, but if he could hear us we would have been saying "OF COURSE we can see you!" I have lots of fun moments playing the game, but the ones where me and my friends are laughing tend to feel fonder than a big spree or something.

I can benefit from double XP in Halo 4, but not from any of the others. I don't own a PC that can run modern PC games and I have a 12 month gold subscription so 14 day trial is better for someone who needs it.

• Like 2

Favorite moment here: Meeting new people (shout out to everybody lol) and enjoying their company.

Favorite moment in Halo 4: Not even realizing there was an achievement for making a hunter fall off a platform in a mission but getting it on my first play through (laughed at both hunters who nose dived).

Considering contributing instead of asking for something. Might put up a 3 month Gold subscription code or even a year one. Depends right now. Not sure which.

• Like 3

@Bloody Initiate That's great! Nothing better than toying with a good 'ol camper!

They're so adorable in Halo 4! They just sit and wait forEVER! I remember one camping with a sword in a CTF game on Adrift (He was on the pipe ramp that leads up to the top tunnel of each base), he just sat perfectly still while we fought his teammates, hoping we'd come around. Finally when we cleaned up enough of his teammates to approach I just walked around the corner with a boltshot and ruined his life. It was just fantastic! I never had a problem with campers before, but before everyone got high enough to get the stealth upgrade campers were like an endangered species in this game.

• Like 1

Favorite moment of the forums by far would be when Absolute Dog decided that I would be his next victim in the name-changing department. I went from Church to Dog's Servant to Absolute Coyote, and far, far worse. I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe. Most fun I've ever had around here.

Favorite Halo 4 moment would be when I got mantis bounced. I was playing on Ragnarok, and I fell off the high rock spire into the stream, in between two speeding ghosts ramming each other. I was launched so high it broke all the barriers and allowed me to live outside the map. My mantis landed on an invisible floor miles above the map. I had no grenades and practically no ammo, so suicide was no option, as my mantis was so broken I DMR'd it once in frustration and it blew up, eliminating any chance I had of shooting rockets at the ground to kill myself. I sat there for the entirety of the BTB game, and observed from afar. We lost that game, and as most of my team members were in a party, they wer EXTREMELY mad at me, because somehow (not my fault----tucker did it) my glitch caused our mantis to despawn permanently. But it was by far the most hilarious thing that has ever happened to me, so I DEFINITELY dub it my favorite.

I can only really use the Double XP, as I have a year of Gold left and already have both of those games. AND BECAUSE I NEED TO FINALLY REACH SR-50!!!!

• Like 2