Will there be a halo four?

zzxx4

343i please make a halo four it will be one of the best things you do... make a long well thought/planned out story with alot of action awsome multiplayer at least seventy ranks. complete armour customization to being able to color every piece different , armour abilities and all the junk like reach, customizable elites major forge options, do this and you will probably win awards for the game sell alot more copies than any other game of the year it is released and all of that stuff, listen to the players we have good ideas and if you lisen you can do some major banking and make a really awsome game :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

If/when 343 makes a new halo game they should make a customizable elites like halo 3 but better.

I liked the idea with diff types of elites but make the armor customizable.

Dual weapons!!!!

New spartan figure (short, tall, fat spartan)

No money limit in forge

Custome game: playable brute/grunt/hunter/jackal

More outer space interaction

Anymore thoughts?

they varied the size of the spartans on reach (i.e. george vs. kat) ,but a fat spartan wouldnt give the impression of a super soldier :( and i think that the idea of playing as arbiter on halo 2 was to introduce the elites as a likeable character along with the changing story line

• 3 weeks later...

Halo 4 has been confirmed,the trailer looks awesome but I want to know about this new story arc because if they **** it up, im not playing it .... in other words ... if i dont see any other spartan IIs or Dr Halsey or a story arc thats at least somewhat parallel to any of the books... i will officially declare halo to be dead in my books, hands down, no exceptions. Ive been patient enough, ive been praying for more SPARTAN IIs since they announced halo 2 and here we are 4 games later and no ******* spartan IIs. Ive been literally dreaming of playing through some of the events in the books and here we are FIVE halo titles later and still no ******* campaign with ANYTHING from the books at all. Ive bougt enough ****, dedicated enough game time and waited long ******* enough. Its time someone ******* delivered