Assassins Creed 3 and the story so far

Destroyaaa

Anyone here play all the Assassins creed games? I just beat AC3 a few days ago and was wondering if anyone here wanted to discuss it.

If you haven't beat it yet, dont read after this, SPOILERS

So if you remember after AC Brotherhood, Juno says, "There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight..." Desmond then stabs Lucy and Juno says, "Only she remains to be found." We find out later that Lucy was a templar.

Now in AC3, Desmond is faced with the decision to save the world by killing himself and freeing Juno or to let the world end and he start the world over and become known as a legend and then a god. He decides to pick the lesser of 2 evils and frees Juno while killing himself in the process. Juno saves the world and then plans to take it over.

Now after realizing this, I was thinking to myself "What about all that stuff in Brotherhood?" The truth video with Adam and Eve? I did some more looking around and realized that the Playstation Vita game Assassins Creed 3 Liberation had the answers. The main character is Aveline (a girl assassin). In the ending cutscene (theres 2 endings, the real one is the one im talking about here) basically confirms that Aveline is a close descendent of Eve and whoever the subject that Abstergo took Avelines memories from is a close descendent of Eve, just like Desmond was a descendent of Adam. So now that Desmond (adam) saved the world but it is enslaved by Juno, Eve has a chance to redeem herself from the original sin of the Adam and Eve story and save humanity from enslavement in the next game. (Eve offered the apple to Adam, you know the story).

so what do you think of that? thats my best crack at it

Here's the deal. I never played it. Well I haven't played it yet. My question, do you have to have played the other AC games to understand this one? I played the first and second one, and than lost track of them.

Id recommend it, but in the beginning of the game the story is explained so far so technically no.