Seriously how hard is to implement good connection searching.

Antics

Man i supported this game and its flaws in the early weeks because i could have only assumed 343 were going to listen to the community and implement a couple of fixes, main stream fixes.

How hard is it to write a code that has existed in every other game so you can tick a box saying, yes please, i would love search a good connection game! It may take a couple of extra minutes. It just seems like when i play, no matter what playlist, i am the only Australian online playing Halo 4. Some nights we only get laggy games and resort to spartan ops, cos we kinda have to.

343 really dropped the ball by trying to reinvent the wheel. I hated Reach but at least we always got good connection games right up until the end, so props to Bungie for at least doing the basics right.

The game probably already does it, but 343 should give everyone an option to FORCE it. On the other hand functions as "player joined" and host migration might ruin whatever lobby you manage to get. Sometimes within a match. But I would like it implemented anyway. Mw2 had the best option for this, as you can actually SEE what ping its searching for and also restart the search at any raised level. That's even better than "local search" imo.