Halo 4 UNSC Infinity freeroam

vStealthYx

now i don't know if its just me or other people but i was thinking imagine how awesome it would be if their was like an added on content where your Spartan could free roam around the Infinity while its in the same time as Spartan ops so like their would be cpt lasky e.c.t..

So yeah if it were free or cheap and you could free roam throughout the whole ship so like hangars,bridge,sf, e.c.t..

I don't know if its a good idea or not but i personally think its a great idea !!!

• Like 2

It would be fun to do something like this instead of just drop down menus. Its alot of graphical data they would have to put in but it would look sweet. Individual areas for the War Games and then Spartan Ops (drop down menues show up after entering one area or another with intent to play) while roaming the bridge lets you talk to officers and see little effects you have on them through Spartan Ops or success in the War Games.

I think that in theory it's cool, and it would probably be a neat thing for a while, but people would just end up reverting back to menus after a while. I, at least, am imagining this as the Normandy from Mass Effect, at least in the mechanical side of it (i.e. selecting loadouts, War Games, customization etc). As neat as it was, there was much more deep story tying Mass Effect together than in Halo, and the dialogue was different with different people as the game went on. Even with that, I still found mysel saying "Damn, why can't I just menu to this instead of running around".

I love the idea, but I think it would get stale fairly quickly, and might not be worth the time for them to try and implement, at least not right now.

hm yeh , id have it like theirs an elevator that takes you the bridge , hangar , quarters , armoury e.c.t like in Mass effect and i would have it if you do good on a spartan ops mission a random npc would say " hey nice work on your last op "

It would be one of the many things i would add to halo if i were the designer and maker

• Like 2

I personally think it'd be neat, but pretty much pointless other than just getting to look around... Other words, a waste of money developing it, ya know? Maybe if there were other things you could do, like a training room or something, idk. Other things you could interact with. Either way, it would take a whole lot of change for it to be any good.

• 1 month later...

hm yeh , id have it like theirs an elevator that takes you the bridge , hangar , quarters , armoury e.c.t like in Mass effect and i would have it if you do good on a spartan ops mission a random npc would say " hey nice work on your last op "

It would be one of the many things i would add to halo if i were the designer and maker

hmm i agree