daily challenges mix up

rumorofermac

anyone notice "win 3 games in king of the hill" is one of the daily challenges under war games... though you can not play king of the hill in war games... you get it once in a while in the DLC but not everyone has that... incuding me! why would I purchase more of a game that can not get it together after 2 years of planning?

sorry 343 your stages suck and lowering the price of the game to $39.99 is a slap in the face of those who pre-ordered it.... consumers will remember how you screwd them and lowered the price 45 days after its release and all those of us got who pre-orderd it was a downloadable armor and screwded out of $20 more bucks. ( then $20 more for map packs?)

there are clearly problems at your company but this is just the beginning as you coast on bungies coat tails to halo 5 when the fans abandon you and you can all go devolop childerens games for sony

do not mess with your fans... after lowering the price of the game so fast, you may want to give all people who pre-ordered it the war games map pass also... plus anyone who buys L.E. versions of the game do it for the packageing anyway... (ooopps did they get screwed over too!?!?!)

Its not in the regular playlists however if you play the Crimson DLC maps you can vote for KoTH on there.

This is not a solution.

The original poster has made a good point, a number of points. This company has managed to **** all over this great game, from advertising and marketing down to the basic daily challenge. They themselves don't know which playlist is up from week to week. C'mon man, it's time for people to stop making excuses for this company. I guarantee you HALO 5 will not be made by this company, and if it is well good luck then to them... and shame on those who buy it, myself included.

This is not a solution.

The original poster has made a good point, a number of points. This company has managed to **** all over this great game, from advertising and marketing down to the basic daily challenge. They themselves don't know which playlist is up from week to week. C'mon man, it's time for people to stop making excuses for this company. I guarantee you HALO 5 will not be made by this company, and if it is well good luck then to them... and shame on those who buy it, myself included.

Wow, way to rage at me when all I did was post a solution, and yes it is a solution. You needed to play KoTH I provided a means to play it, hence solution.

Sure the poster had some points, and yes I agree it would have been easy to have a KoTH selection in the main menu. Could that have changed since I last logged on? Perhaps.

What is bothering me (besides the fact you tweeked out on me for no actual reason) is that you assume that 343i has no idea whats going on with their game. Perhaps they chose to do it this way so more people would play the DLC maps. They could have done it for any number of reasons. You assumptions about their motovations are baseless and right now make you seem like a child throwing a tempertantrum (at least to me).

Now then please dont bother to respond as I have said all I am willing to say to you. Thank you.

Wow, way to rage at me when all I did was post a solution, and yes it is a solution. You needed to play KoTH I provided a means to play it, hence solution.

Sure the poster had some points, and yes I agree it would have been easy to have a KoTH selection in the main menu. Could that have changed since I last logged on? Perhaps.

What is bothering me (besides the fact you tweeked out on me for no actual reason) is that you assume that 343i has no idea whats going on with their game. Perhaps they chose to do it this way so more people would play the DLC maps. They could have done it for any number of reasons. You assumptions about their motovations are baseless and right now make you seem like a child throwing a tempertantrum (at least to me).

Now then please dont bother to respond as I have said all I am willing to say to you. Thank you.

You've obviously never had anyone rage at you for real. Anyhoooo....

I know I can play DLC maps. I take issues with them selecting a "daily" challenge for a playlist that is not included. You could potentially play DLC maps all day and not get KOTH selected once. And as far this company is concerned I am not assuming anything, they've had problems since the release of the game, every week it's something new, I'm not inventing anything here nor am I the only one who notices problems. Sure this could be a selling tactic to get more people to buy DLC maps. It's a crappy tactic. It shows that their business sense is elementary at best.

Imagine if Steve Jobs before he died handed over Apple to Compaq, and said here make this company better. That's exactly what we have here. Bungie made HALO great, these guys will ruin it. Period.

Whoever is in charge please give this game back to Bungie. Those people made the game great, so give it back to them.