Halo 4 Specialization code

Josiah Gentry

Ok if you didn't get a code because you think your email was compromised then why are you posting your email on a public forum like this? If 343 will help you, they will check into the problem since they already have your email. Posting your email in the public is asking for it to be hacked. For those of you who had the code but it stopped working. All you do is redownload it. You go to xbox guide -> account management-> download history.

ok i know this seems a bit late but i just tried using my codes for specializations and it says they have already been used. i have just reached sr70 and am stuck because of the codes problem. i have never used the codes before so nothing shows up in my download history. someone please help me. my gamertag is smokey haze 313! HELP ME!

I have read a few of these forums now about the specializations as I got a 360 and Halo 4 for christmas this year, and im at 66 close to hitting 70 and was wondering what happened next, if the option for next specialization just appears or if there is dlc for it, as i understand they dont show up and will be a dlc in the future maybe, i dont qualify for the early access and that is understandable, but i must say that fromwhat i have read not being someone who meets the requirements, i am outraged for other people, an email? really? stupid! 343i did a great job with halo 4, i have played every other halo game completed each mission and played online on friend's consoles, and now that i have my own i hear of this unprofessional way of dealing with people who bought the game early, i was all for preordering halo 5 and everything but now im not so sure, i prolly will but i dont want to be stuck on level 70 either, my suggestion to 343i is to make it a dlc and make everyone happy, FOR THEIR SAKE! Halo 5 may not be a blockbuster sale like 4 was because of this unless they solve this issue, i am angry and i dont even qualify which i understand, but at the same time if this is how 343i is going to treat their market and fans, halo will not last long for them

I have read a few of these forums now about the specializations as I got a 360 and Halo 4 for christmas this year, and im at 66 close to hitting 70 and was wondering what happened next, if the option for next specialization just appears or if there is dlc for it, as i understand they dont show up and will be a dlc in the future maybe, i dont qualify for the early access and that is understandable, but i must say that fromwhat i have read not being someone who meets the requirements, i am outraged for other people, an email? really? stupid! 343i did a great job with halo 4, i have played every other halo game completed each mission and played online on friend's consoles, and now that i have my own i hear of this unprofessional way of dealing with people who bought the game early, i was all for preordering halo 5 and everything but now im not so sure, i prolly will but i dont want to be stuck on level 70 either, my suggestion to 343i is to make it a dlc and make everyone happy, FOR THEIR SAKE! Halo 5 may not be a blockbuster sale like 4 was because of this unless they solve this issue, i am angry and i dont even qualify which i understand, but at the same time if this is how 343i is going to treat their market and fans, halo will not last long for them

Tomorrow they will be releasing 2 more specs, so people can get to 90. not perfect, but at least it's something.