Vehicles in Big Team

xSwAyZeyx

The guy in the tank was terrrrrrrrrrible... your driver had you guys asking for death... nice shootin' though Tex

Thank you lol, and yea but hey at least I had a driver lmao. Not sure why you called me Tex but I appreciate the feedbacl :) If you enjoyed and want to catch more gameplays dont forget to subscribe :)

Thank you lol, and yea but hey at least I had a driver lmao. Not sure why you called me Tex but I appreciate the feedbacl :) If you enjoyed and want to catch more gameplays dont forget to subscribe :)

Im a pretty badass driver so if you ever need one hit me up lol

no one would hop in my gunner but i still managed to get like 5 splatters

people hop out because they think im gonna flip but i dont

I'm really liking the commentaries. Its always nice to listen to new commentators, not just the same 3 people. If I had to give any feedback, its that you could possibly pick a topic relating to Halo, life, etc. and talk about it. This video was mostly about wanting feedback, which I believe is perfectly okay. Honestly, when the new mic comes in, you could become a big Halo commentator if you keep spreading your videos across the forums.

I'm really liking the commentaries. Its always nice to listen to new commentators, not just the same 3 people. If I had to give any feedback, its that you could possibly pick a topic relating to Halo, life, etc. and talk about it. This video was mostly about wanting feedback, which I believe is perfectly okay. Honestly, when the new mic comes in, you could become a big Halo commentator if you keep spreading your videos across the forums.

Thanks !!!! :) I really appreciate the feedback and I usually do other topics :) I do plan on continuing the commentaries though and I hope to meet many new people :)