I am looking for a new headset

John-117

Hey guys I am in need in a new headset. I am willing to put in a $150 on one but, I don't know what I should really look for. If the price is little more than $150 I will be fine with paying the extra.

Here is what I am looking for:

In game sound

An example would be like in a stealth game you hear the guards footsteps I want to be able to here that type of stuff through my headset.

Surround Sound

Voices are Clear

Please leave your recommendations below and the most important thing is the first thing I put...in game sound.

Thanks,

John-117

Hey guys I am in need in a new headset. I am willing to put in a $150 on one but, I don't know what I should really look for. If the price is little more than $150 I will be fine with paying the extra.

Here is what I am looking for:

In game sound

An example would be like in a stealth game you hear the guards footsteps I want to be able to here that type of stuff through my headset.

Surround Sound

Voices are Clear

Please leave your recommendations below and the most important thing is the first thing I put...in game sound.

Thanks,

John-117

You. Can. Never. Go. Wrong. With. TurtleBeach.

Seriously. I'd really recommend the Earforce X11. Hasn't failed on me yet, and I've had it since Halo 3: ODST. Great buy, great durability, my brother in law managed to break one by dropping his hole electronic set up in one go. But that took a lot of work.. it's able to withstand a lot of rough-n'-tough **** I do to it (I don't care about throwing it, too much. It's wired to the dresser).