Where did my specializations go?

the_hooded_geek

So, like everyone else, I got my specializations code, which gave me access to all specializations after Wetwork and Operator.

When I was about Half way through Pioneer, all of the specializations just up and vanished (Except Wetwork, Operator, and Pioneer)

Tonight (about 20 minutes ago in fact) I reached Sr-80, and finished Pioneer. went to the specializations page to choose the next one I was planning to do, aaaand they're still gone.

I should also mention that this also happened to my cousin (GT: Size13man) and he has the special edition Halo 4 that came with all the specializations.

so what the hell's going on?

the title update has got rid of them

all you have to do is go to download history and redownload the halo 4 game add on this will fix it

I have the limited edition halo 4 before the update had all specializations and now they're gone. download the update and the contents of the limited edition again and I still can´t see the specializations of my limited edition

my gamertag is: Drowing