Anyone else having problems in Slayer PRO?

kurlywildkyle

my friend and i having been playing slayer pro and every single game is been messed up in some way. We played 2 haven games back to back where the weapons are glitched on map, the indicator is there but no weapon. Also there are weapons spawning on map that NEVER have before. We play PRO more then any other game type and a sword spawned for a guy and also the Promethean launcher spawned for a guy....none of these have ever been on slayer pro on haven. The games have been laggy. our first game we waited 5 minutes for a new host just for my friend to get DCed. our 2nd game on abandon we seen a guy fly reaaaaalllllyyy high in the air, almost like he super bounced for all you h2 players. It has only been this way for PRO. we both have played other games and had no problem but as soon as we play pro all hell breaks loose.

i could be wrong about the cannon but i honestly cant remember it being on that map. both his and my internet have always been fine. I did find out tho that haven for some reason is messed up. we played oddball and still the sticky detonator indicator was there and when you go to it nothing is there and it stays that way the entire game. also the weapons that spawn dont show up at all as an indicator