Thank u 343 for destroying halo 4's online player capacity

Lee James Garry

Reach had like 700-300k first 12 months of online play. Just saying.

True it was but it did drop to 100k at non peak times i was trying to make a point that even at reachs non peak times it always had 100k h4 dnt even have 70k at peak times after only 1 month, reach after 12 months 100k minimum non peak times nuff said

True it was but it did drop to 100k at non peak times i was trying to make a point that even at reachs non peak times it always had 100k h4 dnt even have 70k at peak times after only 1 month, reach after 12 months 100k minimum non peak times nuff said

It will get bigger with the map pack coming out on the 10th, people getting the game for christmas, and ranks coming out in January. Lots of people have this game just dont have it yet, its under the tree

30k in a playlist without forced local search option equals lag and frustration. Anything less is forget it.

It will get bigger with the map pack coming out on the 10th, people getting the game for christmas, and ranks coming out in January. Lots of people have this game just dont have it yet, its under the tree

Keep dreaming Sonny.

30k in a playlist without forced local search option equals lag and frustration. Anything less is forget it.

Keep dreaming Sonny.

there is 30k in more than one playlist daily. Watch what happens when all the kids are on winter break lol, thats a lot of players gunna be poppin up

He said 8,000 on american peak hours? this guy is just a rager and clearly full of hot air.

I can turn on HALO right now and see 30k+ in Slayer, BTB, CTF, and SWAT at the same time lol

learn to read i said 8k on Europe peak times and your talking like 30 k is good lmaoooooooo kkkk 30 k is good for a game which is 4 weeks old thank u for making my point for me let me spell it out for u 30k is terrible population after only 4 weeks just in case your to dumb to realize it.

gg thanks for making yourself look dumb lol((I can turn on HALO right now and see 30k+ in Slayer, BTB, CTF, and SWAT at the same time lol)). YES DUMBO WHETHER ITS 30K OR EVEN 50K OR 100K ITS TERRIBLE POPULATION SIZE FOR ONLY BEING RELEASED 4 WEEKS AGO.

so many terrible kids dnt understand anything below 250k 4 weeks from release is BAD.... for a halo game now just be quiet on the forums and let the people who know what they are talking about get a word in no more 12 year old children telling me 30k + is good thank you for making me look smarter and yourself dumber/slower.

thank u and good night ((this is the part were u stop replying on the forum because u realize what stupid stuff u wrote just incase u dnt know that CiaO...))

and any mention on my Grammer/grammar is useless as ive already stated english is not my first language gg and Goodnight lol idiot

Your talking about a game existing when other great games are out there. HALO isnt the arcade shooter CoD is that anyone can play if your good at games or not. A lot of people like bordelands 2, a lot of people play HALO here or there or are waiting for level caps to lift and specializationgs to release for more than the US. This puts people on hold but they will come back.

And i didnt mention your terrible english cause i can care less if you type like a 10 year old or not, cause you sure act like one.

And if you hate HALO so much, and think its so trash. Why come on a fan site to bash it?

This is a place for people to enjoy the game, not cry because the numbers arent high enough yet at any given time of day you can find a game

there is 30k in more than one playlist daily. Watch what happens when all the kids are on winter break lol, thats a lot of players gunna be poppin up

god stop being a moron it doesn't matter if its 30 50 70 100k its still bad for only 4 weeks after release use your tiny brain and understand ITS BAD ANYTHING BELOW 250K IS BAD its ONLY 4 WEEKS OLD!!!!!!

and the excuse about wait for the kids to get off school thats bullcrap if it had a ranking system it would be 250-200k right now reach had non stop 300 k at peak times not 30 k like h4 it had 300 k for 12 months strait school has nothing to do with it the game is dieing because of reasons already stated god i hate people with your goody 2 shoes everything is FINE mind set Open your eyes LOOK AT THE STATS of previous games and think before u go typing like anything below 250k is acceptable it is'ent end of discussion thanks

god stop being a moron it doesn't matter if its 30 50 70 100k its still bad for only 4 weeks after release use your tiny brain and understand ITS BAD ANYTHING BELOW 250K IS BAD its ONLY 4 WEEKS OLD!!!!!!

and the excuse about wait for the kids to get off school thats bullcrap if it had a ranking system it would be 250-200k right now reach had non stop 300 k at peak times not 30 k like h4 it had 300 k for 12 months strait school has nothing to do with it the game is dieing because of reasons already stated god i hate people with your goody 2 shoes everything is FINE mind set Open your eyes LOOK AT THE STATS of previous games and think before u go typing like anything below 250k is acceptable it is'ent end of discussion thanks

LOL it is a great game, and its doing fantastic :)

If you idol REACH so much go play it, and then you wont have any more complaints right. You sound like he guy that complains about anything or everything.

IF the discussion is over end your forum thread and ask for it to close, i think this game is fantastic and really fun to play, im sorry you dont agree

Your talking about a game existing when other great games are out there. HALO isnt the arcade shooter CoD is that anyone can play if your good at games or not. A lot of people like bordelands 2, a lot of people play HALO here or there or are waiting for level caps to lift and specializationgs to release for more than the US. This puts people on hold but they will come back.

And i didnt mention your terrible english cause i can care less if you type like a 10 year old or not, cause you sure act like one.

And if you hate HALO so much, and think its so trash. Why come on a fan site to bash it?

This is a place for people to enjoy the game, not cry because the numbers arent high enough yet at any given time of day you can find a game

think about what your saying your stating for 1 that a person whos first language is not english, that my english is bad well you must have a big brain to think of that all by yourself secondly im not bashing if u had a brain which u dnt ud realise im not bashing the site or the game its because im passionate about the game and want the online population to thrive and succeed.

talking about people waiting for the specializations is bull crap to that wont bring everyone back it will bring a few but not all end of point the game is dieing not thriving and your too dumb to see when a true fan of halo is passionate/angry because the game is failing 4 weeks into its release thank u dumbass and GTFO... 300k people playing reach non stop in first 12 months of release... 30k to 60 k playing halo 4... in 4 weeks of release open your eyes you downsyndrome just because you grammar is good doesn't make u smart idiot seeya owned

OP, your replying to people with childish abandon. Ok, we see your message, but we cant get past your uncomfortably exposed abs and constant caps lock messages with repetative responses that just insult anyone that doesn't jump on your high horse with you. If you didnt like the game, ok, I have issues with it too, but calling people names excessively wont make people agree, it will only stir the pot and end up with this page's inevitable lock.

If you idol REACH so much go play it, and then you wont have any more complaints right. You sound like he guy that complains about anything or everything.

IF the discussion is over end your forum thread and ask for it to close, i think this game is fantastic and really fun to play, im sorry you dont agree

WOW ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW IM GOING TO TYPE THIS IN CAPS SO YOUR TINY BRAIN MAY UNDERSTAND IT...

OK I NEVER SAID THE GAME WAS NOT FUN I SAID THE GAMEPLAY IS AMAZING I WAS COMPLAINING THAT THE POPULATION ((ALSO KNOWN AS TOTALL EMOUNT OF PLAYERS ONLINE JUST INCASE YOUR TO DUMB TO KNOW WHAT THAT IS)) IS DIEING FAST COMPARED TO REACH I NEVER SAID I PREFER REACH ONCE THANK U DOWN-SYNDROME IDIOT FOR TYPING A LOAD OF IRRELEVANT CRAP................

OP, your replying to people with childish abandon. Ok, we see your message, but we cant get past your uncomfortably exposed abs and constant caps lock messages with repetative responses that just insult anyone that doesn't jump on your high horse with you. If you didnt like the game, ok, I have issues with it too, but calling people names excessively wont make people agree, it will only stir the pot and end up with this page's inevitable lock.

i dont have a high horse i dnt care what people think i care about halo and the population dieing off and the stats prove it its not an argument its a fact it was never an argument or a rant it was based on stats/facts compared to older halo games its dieing at a fast rate thats all...

Hes just a rager, complaining over something as small as population.

Can you still find a game without issue, yes.

How does it become a problem, because people want to play other games too? welcome to the world of gaming.

And yeah, enough name calling, you are full of hot air, cause you just let your blood boil for no reason. Name calling and being childish. Next time you start name calling and being rude i will report your thread cause thats not fair to anyone.

Be mature

Of course you're smarter than 343. 343 isn't a person. Their intelligence can't be measured. If you were to say you are smarter than the PEOPLE at 343, you would be very wrong. They're making millions of dollars and you're here complaining.

If you think you can do better, go make a game and see how well it sells.

You're an idiot. Didn't the OP say he couldn't speak english very well? Why expect him to be accurate on everything. Also anything with Halo attached to it will make millions of dollars regardless. Example: Halo Wars and that game was trash.

Ok i never said its not a great game either your really dumb/slow in the head or your a really bad troll.

i said the game is amazing the gameplay is great graphics beautiful im only talking about the population and the difference between me and u saint mudknot.. is you talk alot of (i THINK ITS A FANTASTIC GAME) what you think is your opinion i agree with your opinion but im telling u the player capacity has droped to a ridiculous low.

because of there being no skill based ranking system now stop being an idiot and (UNDERSTAND I LOVE THE GAME THE GRAPHICS THE GAMEPLAY and i DON'T LOVE REACH ......) now stop trolling/being Dumb/Down-syndrome whichever one it is noone cares what u think because that's an opinion the stats/facts are this games player capacity is dieing right now.

i went online earlier and there was 70k on reach and 50k on halo 4 are you to dumb to see a new game thats been released only 4 weeks ago compared to a game which was released 2 years ago has 20k less players than the old game ((((((PUTS THIS IN BRACKETS/CAPS TO MAKE DOWNSYNDROME KID UNDERSTAND 70K players online (HALO REACH) 50K players online (HALO 4) = BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...)))))) Kids like you saint MudKNoob Are soo dumb that dont realize they are Stupid Classic Moron Syndrome lol.

OK PLEASE ALL OF YOU PLEASE USE YOUR TINY BRAINS STOP THIS CRAP ABOUT ALL GAMES ARE NOT GONNA HAVE A BIG POPULATION HALO HAS ALWAYS HAD A 250K POP.

THE ONE GAME THEY RELEASE WITHOUT A SKILL BASED SYSTEM AND THE POP DROPS THE LOGICAL EXPLAINATION WHEN SOMETHING CHANGES IS BECAUSE SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT AND THAT DIFFERENCE IS NO SKILL BASED RANKING SYSTEM Thank u good night retards

Brainless idiots...