HALO4 makes me warm and Fuzzy (positive HALO thread)

Saint Mudknot

We are not discussing what is wrong with HALO in this thread, period.

We are discussing why this game makes you warm and fuzzy on the inside and what additions youd like to see added to the game, maybe bring back an old vehicle, weapon....etc

No flaming or bashing allowed here, there are plenty of other threads for that...BUT NOT HERE.

So lets get this started.

I love this game and enjoy the fact that all the game types available went back to the classic HALO choices for the most part, im a big fan of KoTH and really happy to see BTB is finally doing better than regular slayer!!!!!

I think with the new AA's they should use them to adjust current game types i really feel they would be a lot more fun.

SWAT with Energy shields for instance would be fantastic and i think really be a balanced defense that could finally make SWAT that much more.

Im also a huge fan of the weaponry and how they have balanced a lot of the issues they had with them in previous games, such as the DMR bloom.

And i finally feel that all the "Loadout weapons" or just basically the rifles may work differently in slight ways but are all on a level playing field when using them.

BRING BACK THE BRUTE CHOPPER lol that vehicle was awesome when smashing through warthogs

• Like 1

Agreed, I would love the chopper, but it would just not make any sense as far as the story goes considering there aren't any brutes in the game ;)

Ill look forward to HALO5 then, bring back the chopper with the return of the flood! you know it would be a blast plowing through them again with it haha.

Agreed, I would love the chopper, but it would just not make any sense as far as the story goes considering there aren't any brutes in the game ;)

i loved the brute chopper too! but it would indeed make sense for war games as their practice matches for spartans before they go fight real fights. meaning weapons and vehicles from any faction or race would make perfect sense so their used to all situations :)

i loved the brute chopper too! but it would indeed make sense for war games as their practice matches for spartans before they go fight real fights. meaning weapons and vehicles from any faction or race would make perfect sense so their used to all situations :)

True! I totally forgot the context in which you play matchmaking.

What the hell... add those choppers!