Boltshot Discusion in Commentary

?? Most of your kills were from the Saw and the scattershot...not to mention grenade throws...? What was supposed to be impressive about this? Oh...and you were able to get a snapshot by waiting for a guy to come out of a door way that only led him through a bridge...? Good job? lol

And, the next time you say boltshot isn't cheap, try dealing with a whole team that uses it while also having camo. Yeah, what a fun game...

• Like 1

?? Most of your kills were from the Saw and the scattershot...not to mention grenade throws...? What was supposed to be impressive about this? Oh...and you were able to get a snapshot by waiting for a guy to come out of a door way that only led him through a bridge...? Good job? lol

And, the next time you say boltshot isn't cheap, try dealing with a whole team that uses it while also having camo. Yeah, what a fun game...

I dont claim to be the best bro its just for entertainment :). Also I have faced a Boltshot team lmao which is why I made a Comm. about it :) My methods worked for me and my friends Im sorry if it may be insufficient for you or your friends. I appreciate the feedback however please dont misslead yourself into believing I make my videos to "impress" others. I simply base my channel on helping new or less skilled players to become better and enjoy gaming :) and the snapshot I wasnt camping there..(clip is missleading) I had just walked up to that spot right before he walked out :) I would also make the point that it isnt even the shot itself that was funny...it was the way his body flew (superman) when I shot. Point of this is...the video was for entertainment purposes and the clip was for a good laugh :) If you would like a video of me only using the BR/DMR/ASSAULT RIFLE...then I can easily appease you in this way, however I believe it would be a less entertaining video.

Gamers like you annoy me. Always making excuses, shotgun and grenade throws? You are the kind of gamer that would make an excuse for any type of death you get. There are no rules of honor in online gaming, there is no artificial ruleset to be followed. You either have the skillset and situational awareness to perform or your don't. PERIOD.

• Like 2

I dont claim to be the best bro its just for entertainment :).

Understood, my apologies. I'm tired of seeing campers thinking they have skill like this guy:

Gamers like you annoy me. Always making excuses, shotgun and grenade throws? You are the kind of gamer that would make an excuse for any type of death you get. There are no rules of honor in online gaming, there is no artificial ruleset to be followed. You either have the skillset and situational awareness to perform or your don't. PERIOD.

?? And you're probably the type of person that thinks camping in a corner with a shotgun and a claymore in front of the door-way is "keen awareness". lol By the way, try to use hyphens next time you want to put words together. Oh, and "situational" isn't an actual word. :-/

Back to the main point, I appreciate the tip on how to deal with camo-boltshot-campers. But, promethean vision isn't worth it if I have to replace hologram. Also, hologram is a good way to lure campers out of their corners for a second, if you know how to use it well.

He's playing for fun... Leave him alone

My goal with my channel is to help new/less skilled players to find ways to enjoy the game more and become better :) My 3 videos so far are decent at best however this has been from my 1st 3 days of this game. I haven't played Halo in about 1-1/2 years so I am getting back used to it myself. With some more time and support from my viewers I will be capable of producing much better content and believe me I do play for FUN, but it doesnt mean Im not skilled lol :)

• Like 1

Understood, my apologies. I'm tired of seeing campers thinking they have skill like this guy:

?? And you're probably the type of person that thinks camping in a corner with a shotgun and a claymore in front of the door-way is "keen awareness". lol By the way, try to use hyphens next time you want to put words together. Oh, and "situational" isn't an actual word. :-/

Back to the main point, I appreciate the tip on how to deal with camo-boltshot-campers. But, promethean vision isn't worth it if I have to replace hologram. Also, hologram is a good way to lure campers out of their corners for a second, if you know how to use it well.

I sure would, especially if I had dumb opponents like yourself that don't check those corners nor take them wide. I'll use whatever tool I'm given to my and its best ability, especially against aloof, self-entitled scrubs. Oh and yes situational is a word you fool.

http://www.merriam-w...ary/situational

• Like 1

I understand you do this for entertainment but were is it? Might have been the lamest clip ive ever seen,and whats the big woop about 25-5 when the other team were awful?

I appreciate the feedback but you are missleading yourself :) the clip is supposed to be funny bro :) I find it very entertaining and also the video projects gameplay with action and primarily the commentary :) If you want videos which only display skill those will come soon :) I have only played Halo 4 for 3 days so far so 25-5 is most impressive to me personally. The other teams skill is not my problem either :) Not to be rude but if I ran into you online I could probably pull a 52-5 match out as well :) Since you were not entertained please spare a moment of your time and inform me as to what kind of video you would like to see? I will do my best to provide you with "entertainment" :)