Halo 4 first person vechicles

HunterSlayer

Hey Halo Nation, Shouldn't you have the ability in vehicles to switch between first and third person veiw, i sure would like to be able to see me actuaLLY STEERING THE WHEEL, wouldn't you?

I think to make that work they'd have to make a button the gas for the warthog and another button the brake. Then you could control the warthog with the left stick and pivot your vision with the right stick. This would let you have more of a range of view as the driver. and even scope out people that are shooting you.

I like the idea, and think it should be added. Like, in the options part where you can invert your controller instead of an actual button to do it. I probably wouldn't use it though, so I could see the sides and rear of the hog to avoid people that shouldn't be in the gunner seat (the other team, for instance) from hopping in and tearing up my team...

i agree with matrix. once again not a halo thing. seems more like racing if you want this wait for forza and drive the warthog err

It can have a place in halo. It would work and it wouldn't take away from the Halo feel, like AAs. Plus if you don't like it you can just not use it.