Halo 4 Specialization Codes Clarified!

Ryu♥Hayabusa

In Halo 4, if you played before Nov 20th, you get a code emailed to you that unlocks all of the specializations for use after level 50. A lot of you are complaining that you haven't gotten it yet. They never said you get it at midnight. Sorry to say, you may have to wait until 11:59pm. They said today, and that's still today. Now, it's possible you may get it tomorrow. If so, the most you have to wait is 48 hours. Is that so much to ask to send millions of codes out?

Thank you and enjoy your wait. Sorry if you guys were under the impression that they are sending them at midnight.

• Like 2

Just for the record.. The UK and European countries are not eligible for a specialization code.

As I'm from the UK, this annoys me to NO END. But it's the harsh fact of the matter.

Below is an email that has been on every halo forum I've been on:

** To receive early access to Specializations, you must purchase Halo 4 Standard Edition and play the game while connected to Xbox LIVE by 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time on November 20, 2012. A download code will be sent to the email address associated with your Xbox LIVE account by November 30, 2012; any email returned as nondeliverable will not be re-sent. Limit: one code per gamertag. Xbox LIVE Gold membership required for Halo Infinity Multiplayer (sold separately). Offer available to users 17 years of age and older in the following Xbox LIVE countries: United States, Canada, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, and India. Offer is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other rebate or offer. In New Zealand, only adult accounts (18 years of age and older) can download or stream content over Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Download charges may apply as set by your ISP. For Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and system requirements, see www.xbox.com/live. Offer provided by: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052.

Wow and there I was thinking I would recieve them... So Ireland not being on that list will not get any codes, that seems a bit unfair to the entire of europe???

So what do I do now to get the codes, buy them??? Would love some striaght answers now that this new spanner has been thrown in the works.

I pasted that off a forum from over a week ago.. So this news has been around for a while but no-ones informed us.. I know it's ridiculous not to include Europe AT ALL! The only thing I can suggest now would be buying codes off eBay or go to your local Game store and ask if they have any spare code cards you could buy ( worth a shot I guess)

Another complete screw up on behalf of 343

I know it's bad that they discriminate europe, but look at a map of Xbox live players at any time. Even an all time map. The U.S. makes up at least half. We love our games...Point is, M$ are ********, we know that, so you have to wait for them to release the specs over the coming months.

WebRep

Overall rating

This site has no rating

(not enough votes)

I know it's bad that they discriminate europe, but look at a map of Xbox live players at any time. Even an all time map. The U.S. makes up at least half. We love our games...Point is, M$ are ********, we know that, so you have to wait for them to release the specs over the coming months.

WebRep

Overall rating

This site has no rating

(not enough votes)

Micro$oft are in it for money, hopefully though it doesnt effect 343i much. They seem to be listening to the fan base which is exactly what they should be doing.

the only good thing M$ has done is give 343 a blank check

Why is it capped at 70 anyway? It doesn't take that long to get there.

Probably because 130 is as high as you can get as far as I know. That doesn't take long either. Reach was capped at Lt. Colonel for a while, it's just something they do to keep people around I guess.

On another note, those of you that don't have it, find a friend with the LE copy, and take his email code. That's what I was forced to do, as I didn't get my email either.

I think I got the code. I redeemed it and it went through. I just don't see the new specializations up. Maybe after I hit 70? Just one level away do I'll see if it unlocks after that. Code said I redeemed specialization alpha I think

LAWL never mind resolved my own issue. Had to go to download history on my dashboard and download again. Now it works and I have everything :)

• 2 weeks later...