I regret paying $60 for this game.

harry674

Single player has been decent so far. But really disappointed with Multiplayer...i bought this game on impulse on how much i liked Reach and invasion game type but i should have waited and bought this after price drop. Also the card style player names is cool and all but not very useful when you want to look at all people in the room at one glance...all you can see player ranks..

Shoulds coulda woulda..oh well

and before people point dominion it sucks and is not even close to what Invasion gametype was.

Some people just aren't as into it as others. I'm a die hard Halo fan so I waited 9 hours outside of Gamestop for the limited edition and would've paid for a higher edition if they had. Just have fun with the game. If you don't enjoy it, trade it in on something you'd enjoy more.

*yawns*

Sorry to hear that from you.

Yep. The best part is that there's an influx of people who take the time to actually sign up for the forums, just to come and post about this once and never be heard from again.

Oh well, I can (and will) do better things with my time.

• Like 1

Yep. The best part is that there's an influx of people who take the time to actually sign up for the forums, just to come and post about this once and never be heard from again.

Oh well, I can (and will) do better things with my time.

They just post those for the post count. I would consider it spam. It's alright to post a lot if the post contributes to the conversation, but his post. Just pointless.

They just post those for the post count. I would consider it spam. It's alright to post a lot if the post contributes to the conversation, but his post. Just pointless.

But yours isn't...? Just about every post on this thread is pointless lol. It's not spam, there's a difference between spam and pointless.

As for your $60... I'm sorry the game didn't click like Reach did to you. I have to admit, I was a little let down by it, but I've definitely spent worse money on a game. Like Need for Speed: Most Wanted. All I'm saying is, it could be worse.

But yours isn't...? Just about every post on this thread is pointless lol. It's not spam, there's a difference between spam and pointless.

As for your $60... I'm sorry the game didn't click like Reach did to you. I have to admit, I was a little let down by it, but I've definitely spent worse money on a game. Like Need for Speed: Most Wanted. All I'm saying is, it could be worse.

This..

I am not saying it is bad game...all i am saying it is more like $25-$40 game feel to it with how much it is crippled. Next time i am never buying the game looking at ratings alone...specially with game franchise which has rabid 11-13 year old fans who will buy anything as someone posted above which says Halo.

See the problem is you liked Reach, and that game wasnt the same, they went back to how old school fans expect HALO to be.

Sorry to hear you like Reach more :D cause Reach was bad (in my opinion, and most HALO fans)

There were a lot that didn't like Reach, but I wouldn't say most. Your first statement is also your opinion. There are plenty of people that have played since Halo CE and are disappointed. Yea, there are plenty of people that agree with you too, but you can't blame someone's hatred for this game simply because they liked Reach.

There were a lot that didn't like Reach, but I wouldn't say most. Your first statement is also your opinion. There are plenty of people that have played since Halo CE and are disappointed. Yea, there are plenty of people that agree with you too, but you can't blame someone's hatred for this game simply because they liked Reach.

Yes i can :D

You played Reach campaign twice (ODST was clearly the pregame for HALO REACH), and now it was such a simple idea of a small squad of Spartans they turned it into Spartan Ops.

The multiplayer levels had many issues, mostly with the way they flowed and being non memorable and also taken out of campaign.

Forge world maps in multiplayer......id keep going but that game is old news now

Well, I can tell you if you do not enjoy it do not play it. Very simple, a game is supposed to be for entertainment and if you are not getting your entertainment value out of a game, stop playing it.

There are several other excellent choices in games (i.e. Farcry 3 and "oh no he said it" BLOPS2).

I would suggest if you are sound on selling it, use ebay or craigslist (if you are in the US). Do not resell to Gamestop as you will only get $30 regardless if it is LE or not.

Consider this, (as I like playing devil's advocate alot when it comes to games), try putting it down for a few days to a week and then playing it again with a clear mind KNOWING that the game DOES have issues. It helped me to comprehend the game better and play better. You will always rage with Halo, it is just that type of a game, but take a breather and play something else for the time being and wait for the ranked playlists :)

yes because someone wanted to pad there account to 3 posts... looks like a post count spam to me..