I just completed a CTF match without one single death

marcus903

I mean yeah, if I'm just sitting back... if I try and play as a team and go help the carrier out, of course you die.

You are a true team player and I would rather you be on my team then someone of another sort.

Deaths in an Objective game are easy to stay away from, but that normally means that you are not helping your team to its maximum potential.

I can promise you that I have never faced a team who has gotten away with 0 deaths by the end of the game, this is because the higher the skill level you play, the harder it is to NOT die. Zero deaths in a Slayer game type is an achievement.

But, in all goodness; Good job! =D

were you gaurding the flag and letting them grab it to kill them for the new helmet? i've had lots of randoms do this its priceless.

Let me tell you my secret:

I was using the mantis for 98% of the game. And yes, I was guarding the flag the entire game. There were three times where some opponents somehow snuck around me and got the flag, but I managed to kill them quickly before they even got to the middle part of the map.

Unlike most players who would get the mantis, and directly charge at the other team's base in a idiotic attempt to stop them from capturing the flag and/or leave the base, I actually got the mantis and remained at the base, making sure no opponent gets the flag. Nobody even tried to jack me either, I just sat back and guarded the flag.