343 your host migration system is an absolute joke

Mr Goodcat

Exactly what it says above. The host migration is a begining to put me off playing this game it is useless and 343 should be ashamed.

Does any one know of a fix thats coming for this or are we stuck with it as it is because if we are this game will be traded in very soon and thats a shame as i was enjoying it, but im getting to the point where it feels like i spend more time trying to either get into a game or just staring at the host migration lobby screen. dreadfull

thank you, both of you im glad its not just me and celtic revenge thats exactly what i was thinking regarding new maps and like i said its a real shame as this is the only HALO mp i have actually liked. i personally hated all the others with a passion but i felt 343 had done a really good job in the way the game actually plays but its getting to the point where i dont seem to be playing just waiting to play

Don't worry my friend! 343 made an awesome game and they do love Halo so I'm sure that they are working on it as I'm typing this right now :)

they did make an excellent game and as i said i hated the other halo mp's so this one had to be special for me to enjoy it. i hope they do sort it